ECU terms + conditions
Free urbi rides for ECU students and staff
- Must be a current student, staff or faculty member of ECU Joondalup or Edith Cowan College.
- Must download urbi app and register using debit or credit card.
- Must obtain promo code from urbi staff or ECU Guild for free ‘access’. No fees nor security deposit will be taken using this promo code.
- Each ‘access’ is for unlimited rides daily until Easter April 18th 2019.
- Each free ride is restricted to 45mins and extended use fees of $6 apply for each hour or part thereafter.
- This promotion is valid for all bikes at all urbi-Joondalup stations during normal operating hours of 7am-7pm, seven days a week.
- Any loss or damage to the bike while under hire will be the responsibility of the cyclist.
- Non-payment of any outstanding fees within 7days will lead to suspension of account.
- These Terms & Conditions are in addition to and take precedence over the normal Terms & Conditions.
Boost Juice Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Must show proof of bike hire on the app to receive voucher.
- Must show valid ECU student or staff card or valid Edith Cowan College student or staff card to receive voucher.
- Boost Juice voucher will only be provided by the ECU Student Guild on the same day the bike was hired.
- Boost Juice voucher can only be collected from the Student Guild between their opening hours.
- A limit of one voucher, per person, per day.
- Voucher is not transferable for cash.
- Redemable only at Boost Juice ECU Joondalup.
- Limited availability.
- Promotion can end at any time without notice.